Bacon Halloumi Bites
Warning: This nice-but-naughty snack is extremely moorish! The slight sweetness of our Madhūka Nibs paired with bbq sauce perfectly offsets the saltiness of the halloumi and bacon.
- 9 Strips of streaky bacon
- 250 g Block of Halloumi
- 2 tbsp Bbq sauce
- 3 tsp Madhūka Nibs
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and cover a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay the strips of bacon on the paper. Drizzle over the bbq sauce. Sprinkle on the Madhūka Nibs.
- Cut up the block of halloumi into 9 equal chunks. Put a piece of halloumi at the end of each bacon strip. Roll up the bacon and halloumi.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Alternatively you could air fry them for 6 minutes. Keep in for a little longer if you want them to be crispier.