Crispy Feta Rolls with a Chilli Honey Drizzle
The easiest and tastiest dinner party recipe that you can make!
- 200 g Feta
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 0.5 tsp Dried mint
- 4 sheets Filo pastry
- 60 g Honey
- 0.5 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Madhūka Powder
- Heat your oven to 200C / 180C fan and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Crumble the feta into a bowl into small pieces and add the dried oregano and dried mint, mixing to combine.
- Lay one sheet of filo onto a chopping board and drizzle with olive oil, before topping with another sheet. Repeat until all the sheets have been piled on top of each other. Cut in half lengthways and widthways to create 4 pieces.
- Divide the feta between the sheets of filo, shaping into a log shape. Roll up like a cigar then add to the baking trays. Drizzle over more olive oil then put into the oven for 15-20 mins or until crispy and golden brown.
- Whilst the rolls are cooking, add the honey, chilli flakes and madhuka powder to a small pan and heat over a low heat or until it starts to bubble then remove from the heat.
- Once the feta rolls are done, remove from the oven and plate up, drizzling over the Madhūka Powder and chilli honey just before serving.