These homemade cookies from @harmoniouscooking make for a delightful and relatively healthy treat!
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius (about 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- Add wheat flour, oats, Madhūka Powder, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Mix them together.
- Combine them well until the dough starts to form.
- If the dough seems a bit dry, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk to help bind it together. The dough should have a cookie-dough consistency.
- Now, add the almonds and Madhūka Nibs to the dough. Mix them in evenly to ensure they are distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- Make small dough balls, shape them in cookie shape, and place them on a baking sheet, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading during baking.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for approximately 14-16 minutes.
- Once done, remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool before eating.