Strawberry Yoghurt Bark
When strawberries are in season, why not try this super simple, healthy but absolutely delicious dessert!
- 400 g Greek yoghurt
- 100 g Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 10 g Madhūka Nibs
- 20 g Dark chocolate, melted
- Line a Swiss roll tin with baking paper.
- Spoon the Greek yoghurt onto the paper and then spread out to the edges, levelling the top.
- Sprinkle over the sliced strawberries and Madhūka Nibs, lightly pressing them in to the yoghurt.
- Drizzle with the chocolate.
- Place in the freezer and freeze until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, break into large chunks and serve immediately.