A creamy, nutty, Middle Eastern cheesecake that's a real crowd-pleaser!
- Lightly grease a 23cm spring-form tin.
- Place the ginger biscuits into a food processor and blitz until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs. Stir in the Madhūka nibs followed by the melted butter and mix together well. Press the mixture into the base of the prepared tin. Chill in the fridge.
- Place the cream cheese, tahini and icing sugar in a large bowl and, using an electric whisk, whisk them together until thick and smooth.
- Add the Madhūka powder and double cream and whisk again until they are combined and the mixture is thick.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin, covering the biscuit base, making peaks in the top that will hold the honey. Chill for 1 hour.
- Drizzle over the honey and serve with Madhūka nibs to sprinkle.