This strawberry twist on a classic tiramisu is caffeine and alcohol-free, and tastes just like the original!
- Add 2 Madhūka 'Earth' tea bags and 1 tablespoon of Madhūka powder to a large bowl of hot water (big enough for dipping).
- Soak the sponge fingers in the water mixture (not too much as they will get too soggy). Put them in a container once soaked and then leave in the fridge to firm up a little again.
- Mix together the vanilla essence, 2 tablespoons of the Madhūka powder, mascarpone and custard together until smooth with a stand mixer (whisk attachment). Let is stiffen a little and put into a piping back - can leave this step out for ease.
- In a shallow tray add half the sponge fingers, add a layer of finely sliced strawberries and sprinkle some of the Madhūka nibs over the strawberries. Then pipe a layer of the custard mixture.
- Repeat the step above to create another layer of sponge finers, strawberries, nibs and custard.
- Dust with the remaining Madhūka powder and sprinkle some Madhūka nibs on top to finish.